Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop featuring our favorite items, also known as Pretties, from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. My project today features the Floral Affection Embossing Folders. These two smaller (2 7/8" x 4 1/2") embossing folders can be used together or separately and for any occasion. My card will be a wedding card for my husband's nephew, who is getting married this summer.
- Base of Card: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Second Layer: 2 3/4" x 5 1/2". I embossed the two ends separately.
- Third Layer: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- Circle Layer: About 2 1/2".
- I put the Circle Layer on top of the Third Layer and then embossed them together in the Big Shot.
The circle was adhered with Dimensionals. A sweet little bow of White Baker's Twine and scattered Pearls finishes off this simply, elegant card.
Click on the image below to see what Diane Evans has created this month.
Click on the image below to see what Linda Bauwin has created this month.
Thank you for stopping by the Blog Hop! I hope you enjoy all the creativity from the Blog Hoppers!