Happy Halloween to all my little pretties! Our front porch is decorated, the candy is bought and my hubby will be home to hand out treats!
Today, I'm sharing a Halloween frame from a recent class. It uses three popular stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog:
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Ghoulish Grunge
- Suite Seasons
Creating is easier when products coordinate and these three stamp sets definitely coordinate well together.
I used a 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" frame with a 3 3/4" x 5 3/4" opening. I put the Very Vanilla Cardstock base on top of the glass, so I could add the three-dimensional elements.
- Randomly stamp the background image on the Very Vanilla Cardstock using Pumpkin Pie Ink. Stamp the spider webs in two corners with Memento Black Ink.
- The mummy, vampire and skeleton were stamped in Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched out with the Cookie Cutter Punch. Color with Markers and then sponge the edges with Crumb Cake Ink. Add some clear Wink of Stella to highlight them.
- Gently bend the mummy, vampire and skeleton so they don't lie flat. Use SNAIL Adhesive to add them to the Large Letters Framelits. Use the Paper Snips to remove part of the images that hang over the letters. Use more SNAIL Adhesive to add them to the background.
- Stamp the brick background image in Crushed Curry Ink on a Very Vanilla Cardstock circle. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black Ink. Add the Basic Black and Crushed Curry Cardstock circles. Adhere to the frame with Dimensionals.
- Proudly display this frame with your Halloween decorations!
If you live in the United States and need a demonstrator, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. You can order your supplies in my online store here.
Have a merrymaking Monday with your trick or treaters!!!