Today's card is my other swap card for the Stamp Share for Leaders Card Swap tonight. I made 40 of these cards using the Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set. My arms got an aerobic workout making 80 frames through the Big Shot!
There is no right or wrong way to do two-step stamping. I preferred stamping the shadow image first in Marina Mist Ink, so I could line up the flower image and stamp it in Pacific Point Ink.
- To make the frames, use scrap pieces of Marina Mist and Pacific Point Cardstock. Put the two largest square Framelits inside of each other on top of the cardstock. Note: The cut sides should be down, not what is shown in the above photograph. Put through the Big Shot. You will get a stitched frame and also a stitched square to save for another project.
- Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Whisper White Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4"
- First Layer: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Marina Mist Cardstock
- Second Layer: 3 3/4" x 5" Whisper White Cardstock
- The sentiment was stamped in Pacific Point Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock. It was punched out with the Classic Label Punch and trimmed with Paper Snips.
- A tiny bow from the Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon was attached with a Glue Dot to finish off this card.
If you are a U.S. resident, you can order any time from my online store. Click here to begin shopping. Today is the last day to purchase products from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog and the 2017 Occasions Catalog. It's hard to believe another catalog year is over. You can begin shopping from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog tomorrow after 2:00 p.m. CDT.
It is a worthwhile Wednesday for me. I'll be coming home tonight with 80 swap cards using products from the new catalog! I can't wait to see the inspiration and creativity.