I haven't been able to say anything about the latest tool Stampin' Up! is introducing today. I was fortunate to be part of the L2L (leader to leader) group of demonstrators that helped design this one-of-a-kind stamping tool. It is called the Stamparatus, a stamp-positioning tool. It was introduced at OnStage last week in Salt Lake City and I can now introduce it to you!
Why do you need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples of cards with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
The Stamparatus has two acrylic plates that can be flipped around to create four working surfaces. The plates are moveable and can be used with both red rubber and photopolymer stamp sets.
There will also be two strong magnets with a cubby that will hold both magnets on the back.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
This video shows you five different ways to use the Stamparatus.
Stampin' Up! is doing something new. You can reserve your Stamparatus beginning today at 3:00 p.m, Central Time. The ordering period is November 16-30, 2017, but they are expected to sell out fast.The retail price is $49.00. Are you wondering why you reserve versus buy the Stamparatus? When you reserve the Stamparatus, the manufacturer produces them as needed so there are no backorders. No one likes backorders!
Here is how you reserve your Stamparatus. At 3:00 p.m. today, go to my 24/7 online store here. Sign into your account. If you don't have an account, you can open one. There should be a "reserve" tab that you click and then follow these directions.
If you miss out on ordering during this order period (November 16-30), don't worry. There will be two additional order periods to get your hands on this new tool. The other dates are:
- December 5-30, 2017, to be shipped on approximately March 19, 2018 or
- January 15-30, 2018, to be shipped on approximately April 15, 2018.
Please let me know if you have any problems ordering the Stamparatus! Have a thrilling Thursday!!!