Last night was the Just for You Technique Club. One of the techniques we learned was the camouflage or camo technique. I had never made anything with this technique before, so it was interesting to learn how simple it was to make.
Doesn't this camouflage background look perfect with The Wilderness Awaits Stamp Set? Some other ideas to use this technique would be for invitations to:
- an outdoor-themed party,
- a safari-themed party, or
- a mutant ninja turtles party.
Or how about cards for:
- someone who enjoys the outdoors,
- someone in the military, or
- someone who likes to hunt or fish.
It would be fun to make this technique using the different shades of pinks for a different look. If you Google "pink camouflage", you'll find different colors to use.
This Stamp Club is a continuous Club that can be joined any time. If you are looking for an evening out to relax and learn new techniques, let me know. Here's the scoop:
- This is a 6 month Club commitment.
- Held most months on the 4th Thursday at 6:30 p.m., in Brooklyn Park, MN.
- Learn 2 techniques a month.
- Make 2 greeting cards using the techniques.
- Make 2 technique instruction pages.
- Hostess benefits rotate between 6 members.
- Bring your favorite adhesive and scissors. All other supplies provided.
- No class fee, just a $25 minimum order each month.