Welcome to this month's Blog Hop featuring retiring stamp sets from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. My project today is a Tower Card using the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set. I've used this stamp set many times because of the wide variety of images. The added bonus is all of the images, except one, fit in the 1 1/4" Circle Punch or in the Banner Framelits.
This is the front of the Tower Card. It folds flat and fits into a medium-sized envelope. When it is removed from the envelope, it pops open into a tower-shaped card.
This is the back of the Tower Card. I purposely left space on the white circle for writing a names and a message. When I first saw this style of card, I thought it looked too complicated. Honestly, once you make one, you'll see how easy it is and want to make more!
- Base of Card: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score at 2", 4", 6" and 8". Put Tear Tape to the right of the 8" score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut four pieces 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base between the score lines.
- Fold on the four score lines. Remove Tear Tape backing to adhere the card base together so it looks like a tall square tube.
- Stamp and decorate two Whisper White 2 1/2" Circles for the front and back of the card.
- Fold four Whisper White 2" Circles in half and adhere two to the front side and two to the back side next to a score line. (See photo below.)
- Put adhesive on the top of the four folded Whisper White circles and center the 2 1/2" decorated Whisper White Circles on top of them.
Voila! You just made your first Tower Card! It is a fun and unique card that anyone would be thrilled to receive!
Click on the image below to see what Diane Evans has created this month.
Click on the image below to see what Linda Bauwin has created this month.
Thank you for stopping by the Blog Hop! I hope you enjoy all the creativity from the Blog Hoppers!