Now that the Daisy Punch is back in stock, it is time to show you a project to brighten up your home or office. It starts with a 8" x 10" black shadow box frame. I added Basic Black Cardstock on the inside of the frame's cardboard backing.
When everything is in black, your eyes will immediately focus on the six colorful daisies. How can you not L-O-V-E the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and coordinating Daisy Punch?
- Stamp the large daisy image from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set four times in Powder Pink Ink on Powder Pink Cardstock.
- Stamp the large daisy image from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set four times in Sweet Sugarplum Ink on Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock.
- Stamp the large daisy image from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set four times in Berry Burst Ink on Berry Burst Cardstock.
- Punch out the 12 daisies with the Daisy Punch.
- Hold each daisy and carefully use your Bone Folder to curl under the daisy petals.
- Use two Glue Dots to attach two daisies of each color together.
- Add a Silver Faceted Gem to the center of the six daisies.
- Put one Dimensional on the back of the six daisies.
- Gently bend the top daisy petals towards the center. This gives extra dimension to the daisies.
- Attach the six daisies on the frame's inside Basic Black Cardstock backing and then add the cover.
Voila! This really is a simple project to make. So simple, that you will probably want to make another one and give it to someone!
And, here is an added surprise. You will also receive the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)! All you need is your wish list, a credit card and your Social Security number. I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators! For more information, click here.