I will admit that sometimes I purchase something and put it away in my craft cupboard without using it. And, then I forget about it! I purchased not one, but two packages of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. It is time to create with it. I purposely kept my projects very simple, so the beauty of this specialty paper was the focus. Here are a few facts about this specialty paper.
- Vanilla on one side and white on the other side.
- All sheets are 12" x 12".
- Eight sheets per package: four sheets of two designs.
This is the sheet that I used for today's projects. I only used the six rectangle designs from it. I have some fun paper ribbon strips to use for future projects.
This is the other design that could be used for a 12" x 12" scrapbook page. Or cut it to have accent pieces for cards, bookmarks, treats, etc.
- The Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper was attached with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. I added the glue along the edges and randomly added dots of glue to some the laser-cut images near the edges.
- The Abstract Impressions Stamp Set has a great variety of sentiments to use on these six cards.
- All the sentiments were were attached with Dimensionals, which also helps keep the specialty paper in place.
Crumb Cake Cardstock and Ink with Stitched Shapes Framelits from Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Merry Merlot Cardstock with Rhinestone Jewels.
Petal Pink Cardstock and Ink, Circle Layering Framelits from Whisper White Cardstock and Pearl Jewels.
Coastal Cabana Cardstock and Ink with Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon.
Early Espresso Cardstock and Ink and Stitched Shapes Framelits from Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Crushed Curry Cardstock and Ink and Stitched Shapes Framelits from Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Cardstock and Ink can be found on pages 184-187 in the Annual Catalog or here in my online store.
Those of you who earned your Bonus Days coupons in August, you have until Sunday, September 30, to redeem them. Click the link below to learn how to redeem your coupons.
Purchase your papercrafting products, in my online store here. Note, only residents of the United States can purchase from me. You will earn Frequent Buyer Rewards from me, with each $25 order (before s/h & tax). Thank you for supporting me. I appreciate you!!!
One of my Stamp Clubs is meeting tonight at my house. Tomorrow, I'm at a day-long retreat with my demonstrator friends. Life is good! Have a phenomenal Friday and enjoy the weekend!!!