Welcome to this month's Blog Hop. We are sharing holiday gift ideas. Canning jars are my favorite thing to use for holiday hostess gifts. They can be filled with jelly, candy, hot cocoa mix, salsa, pickles, cookie mixes, etc. Honestly, the list is endless. Today's project features the Country Home and Better Together Stamp Sets to decorate the canning jar and to make a gift tag.
The base of the tag is a Layering Oval Framelit Die cut from Real Red Cardstock. The image was stamped in Black Memento Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Use Paper Snips to cut it out. An assortment of Stampin' Blends were used to color the image. This is attached to the Real Red oval with Dimensionals. At the top of the Real Red oval, punch a hole with the 1/8" Handheld Punch. Thread a piece of Linen Thread through the hole and tie to the Burlap Ribbon.
The lid uses the Layering Circle Framelits Dies in Crumb Cake and Whisper White Cardstock. The sentiment is from the Better Together Stamp Set. It is stamped in Real Red Ink and attached with Dimensionals. Tear & Tape Adhesive was placed around the outside rim of the lid. 5/8" Burlap Ribbon was wrapped around the rim.
A bow from the 1/8" Solid Real Red Ribbon was added with a Glue Dot. An assortment of Red Rhinestone Jewels were added to the image.
Click on the image below to see what Susan Campfield created.
Click on the image below to see what Kelly Acheson created.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the other fabulous projects in the Blog Hop. Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!
- Purchase your papercrafting products in my online store here.
- Download Snowflake Showcase flyer. It is available until November 30 or while supplies last.
- Join my team of demonstrators here and get a permanent discount on your papercrafting products.
- Check out the Clearance Rack here to receive items up to 80% off.
- Sign up here for a Paper Pumpkin subscription and receive a monthly crafting kit in the mail.