Demonstrators get to pre-order products from the new catalogs about a month before the catalog is published. This gives us time to create samples and plan events. I love this perk of being a demonstrator. The Home to Roost Stamp Set is the first Sale-a-Bration freebie that I chose. I don't own chickens. I didn't grow up on a farm. But I do like antiques and farmhouse decor. And, I have a collection of chicken decor, which continues to grow.
I made 20 of these cards for a Stamp Share for Leaders card swap. There are three new items used on these cards:
- The Home to Roost Stamp Set is on page 11 of the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. It is free with a $50 order (before s/h & tax) until March 31, 2019.
- The Crackle Paint Background Stamp is on page 44 of the Occasions Catalog.
- The Bitty Blooms Punch Pack is on page 25 in the Occasions Catalog.
The color scheme is all from the Neutrals Collection: Gray Granite, Merry Merlot and Whisper White.
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Gray Granite Cardstock, scored at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4". Fold in the 2 1/8" piece and use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere it.
Inside First Layer: 4" x 5 1/4" Merry Merlot Cardstock
Inside Second Layer: 3 3/4" x 5" Whisper White Cardstock
Outside First Layer: 1 7/8" x 5 1/4" Merry Merlot Cardstock
Outside Second Layer: 1 5/8" x 5" Whisper White Cardstock. Use Gray Granite Ink on the Crackle Paint Background Stamp and press onto the cardstock.
Outside Third Layer: Use the scalloped Layering Circle Framelit on Gray Granite Cardstock and put it through the Big Shot. Attach to Outside Second Layer with Dimensionals.
Outside Fourth Layer: Use the circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits on Whisper White Cardstock and put it through the Big Shot. Use Merry Merlot Ink for the rooster image.
Doesn't the Crackle Paint Background Stamp go perfectly with the rooster image? A fun accent to this card is the flower created with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. I used Merry Merlot Cardstock for the flowers and Gray Granite Cardstock for the leaves. They are attached with Glue Dots. The final touch is a Basic Rhinestone to the center of the flower.
- Purchase your papercrafting products in my online store here. Don't forget it is Sale-a-Bration time from January-March 31, 2019. For each $50 you spend (before s/h & tax), you will earn a free item.
- Join my team of demonstrators here and get a permanent discount on your papercrafting products. Plus, you can get the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote Bag.
- Check out the Clearance Rack here to receive items up to 80% off.
- Sign up here for a Paper Pumpkin subscription and receive a monthly crafting kit in the mail.
I'm getting organized and starting to make piles to pack for a retreat this weekend. Perfect timing because I have another card swap that is due January 20. It is SO much fun to have new products for designing new projects. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!