If you didn't see my first blog post on creating with the Home to Roost Stamp Set, you can view it here. Today's project is a prototype card that I thought about using for a card swap, but decided against it. It uses these new products:
- Home to Roost Stamp Set - Page 11 of Sale-a-Bration Catalog - Free with a $50 order (before s/h & tax).
- Crackle Paint Background Stamp - Page 44 of Occasions Catalog
- Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper - Page 35 of Occasions Catalog
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies - Page 28 of Occasions Catalog
- Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Page 25 of Occasions Catalog
This color scheme is Gray Granite, Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove and Calypso Coral.
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Gray Granite Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4".
First Layer: 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White Cardstock. Attach a 2 1/4" x 4" Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (Grapefruit Grove) to the bottom. Use Gray Granite Ink on the Crackle Paint Background Stamp and press onto the First Layer. Wrap 5" of the Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon around this.
Second Layer: 2 7/8" x 4 1/8" Gray Granite Cardstock
Third Layer: Whisper White Cardstock on the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die and put it through the Big Shot. Use Gray Granite Ink for the rooster image. Use Gray Granite Ink for the dried weeds image, but stamp off once on scratch paper for a lighter image.
Sentiment: Scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Calypso Coral Ink and punch out with the Tailored Tag Punch. Attach to a scrap piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. Use Paper Snips to cut a 1/8" border from the Calypso Coral Cardstock. Attach to the Third Layer with Dimensionals.
- Purchase your papercrafting products in my online store here. Don't forget it is Sale-a-Bration time from January-March 31, 2019. For each $50 you spend (before s/h & tax), you will earn a free item.
- Join my team of demonstrators here and get a permanent discount on your papercrafting products. Plus, you can get the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote Bag.
- Check out the Clearance Rack here to receive items up to 80% off.
- Sign up here for a Paper Pumpkin subscription and receive a monthly crafting kit in the mail.
I'm finished packing for my weekend retreat, which starts today. It will be fun to see some long-time friends this weekend. Have a thoughtful Thursday!!! Thanks for stopping by!