Welcome to this month's Blog Hop. We are sharing the love this month because Valentine's Day will be here in about a month. It is my favorite holiday of the entire year! My projects are a child's Valentine's Day card and a matching Valentine's Day treat. They are simple enough for children or adults to make. These projects were created with the Hey Love Stamp Set from the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
The color scheme is Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Blushing Bride. Isn't that skunk stinkin' cute?
The Blushing Bride Cardstock is textured with the Subtle Embossing Folder put through the Big Shot.
A 3" x 6" Gusseted Cellophane Bag holds more than enough candy for a major sugar high.
The back side of the treat holder shows the staple that keeps it securely closed. Complete directions and supplies used for these two projects can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
Click on the image below to see what Susan Campfield created.
Click on the image below to see what Kelly Acheson created.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the other fabulous projects in the Blog Hop.
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Whisper White Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4"
First Layer: 4" x 5 1/4" Smoky Slate Cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Smoky Slate Ink.
Third Layer: 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" Blushing Bride Cardstock. Put inside the Subtle Embossing Folder and put through the Big Shot. Add three Basic Rhinestones to the right side.
Fourth Layer: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Smoky Slate Cardstock. Attach to Third Layer with Dimensionals.
Fifth Layer: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp image in Smoky Slate Ink. Color hearts with Dark Pink Petal Blender Pen.
- 3" x 9" Smoky Slate Cardstock, scored and folded at 1", 2 3/4" and 7 3/4". Stamp Sentiment on the front by the 1" score line. Place inside the Cellophane Bag. Fill with Candy.
- 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Blushing Bride Cardstock. Staple to the top of the Smoky Slate Cardstock.
- 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp image in Smoky Slate Ink. Color hearts with Dark Pink Petal Blender Pen. Attach with Dimensionals to the Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Purchase your papercrafting products in my online store here. Don't forget it is Sale-a-Bration time from January-March 31, 2019. For each $50 you spend (before s/h & tax), you will earn a free item.
- Join my team of demonstrators here and get a permanent discount on your papercrafting products. Plus, you can get the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote Bag.
- Check out the Clearance Rack here to receive items up to 80% off.
- Sign up here for a Paper Pumpkin subscription and receive a monthly crafting kit in the mail.