I love shabby chic in home decor, clothing and in papercrafting. Today's project uses Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Pool Party. These are perfect colors for a shabby chic look. I combined products from the Annual Catalog and from the new Occasions Catalog to create this card. Here are the four new products:
- Beauty Abounds Stamp Set - very versatile
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies - love these
- Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies - one die coordinates with the Pretty Label Punch
- Bitty Blooms Punch Pack - seriously cute
These ten cards will be swapped today at my recruiter's Achievers Event.
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Sahara Sand Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4"
First Layer: 4" x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock. Open the Subtle Embossing Folder and drag a Sahara Sand Ink Pad on the side with the Stampin' Up! logo. Place the cardstock inside the embossing folder and put through the Big Shot. Attach to the embossed cardstock a 5" piece of the 3/8" Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon and a 5" piece of the 1/2" Very Vanilla Lace Trim.
Second Layer: 2 3/4" x 4 1/8" Pool Party Cardstock. Attach with Dimensionals to the First Layer.
Third Layer: Place a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die on Very Vanilla Cardstock and put through the Big Shot. Stamp the swirl image in Sahara Sand Ink and attach to the Second Layer.
Fourth Layer: Stamp the sentiment in Sahara Sand Ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Place the curvy oval die from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits over the sentiment and put it through the Big Shot. Take the Pretty Label Punch and punch out the sentiment. Attach to the Third Layer with Dimensionals.
Use a floral punch from the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and punch out two Pool Party Cardstock flowers. Add some Wink of Stella and a Basic Pearl to the flowers. Attach them with Glue Dots to the Third Layer.
- Purchase your papercrafting products in my online store here. Don't forget it is Sale-a-Bration time from January-March 31, 2019. For each $50 you spend, you will earn a free item.
- Join my team of demonstrators here and get a permanent discount on your papercrafting products.
- Check out the Clearance Rack here to receive items up to 80% off.
- Sign up here for a Paper Pumpkin subscription and receive a monthly crafting kit in the mail.