Today's project is a floral sampler that was designed by my team member, Deb Ives. She used different stamp sets, thinlits, framelits and accessories from all the Stampin' Up! Catalogs to create this beauty. Last Sunday, my team members were able to make this sampler at my team meeting.
- Everyone started out with a 5" x 7" piece of Pool Party Cardstock as the base of this sampler.
- Some of the details in this sampler are from Bermuda Bay Cardstock and some are from Whisper White Cardstock.
- All the stamped images used the Basic Gray Ink Pad and were colored with Soft Sea Foam and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.
- The three floral pieces were attached with Dimensionals.
- Everything else was attached with Glue Dots.
Isn't it beautiful when it is put inside of a white frame? It is ready to bring a smile to anyone's face.
If you don't own all the listed supplies to make this sampler, look at your stash of supplies and use this sampler as an inspiration to create your own sampler. Or purchase any of your papercrafting products in my online store here. We are in the final countdown for Sale-a-Bration time. The last day is March 31, 2019. For each $50 (or $100) you spend (before s/h & tax), you will earn a free item.
I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators here and get a permanent discount on your papercrafting products. Plus, you can get the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote Bag. The Tote Bag special is only available until March 31, 2019.
Yippee for me! Late last night I finished designing my cards for my April events. Now I can cut cardstock and put together packets at my retreat this weekend. Today is running errands and lunch with a friend. Have a thoughtful Tuesday! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!