If you are new to Stampin' Up!, between January 3-March 31, 2019, is called Sale-a-Bration time. With each purchase of $50 (before s/h & tax), you can earn a free product from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. This month's Blog Hop participants are creating projects with the Sale-a-Bration Coordination items. The Coordination items are new, limited-time products that coordinate with some of the Sale-a-Bration products.
My project features the Story Label Punch.
Click the image below and see what Susan Campfield has created.
Click the image below and see what Kelly Acheson has created.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the other fabulous projects in the Blog Hop.
- Purchase your papercrafting products in my online store here. Don't forget it is Sale-a-Bration time is until March 31, 2019. For each $50 you spend (before s/h & tax), you will earn a free item.
- These Sale-a-Bration items are no longer in stock: Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Butterfly Elements, Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets and the Precious Parcel Card Kit.
- These Sale-a-Bration Coordination items are no longer in stock: Lily Framelits Dies, Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies, Hop Around Framelits Dies.
- Since the supply of some of the Sale-a-Bration items are gone, Stampin' Up! is offering these items from the Annual Catalog with a $50 order (before s/h & tax).
- Join my team of demonstrators here and get a permanent discount on your papercrafting products. Plus, you can get the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote Bag.