Today's project is a tropical paradise card using the Waterfront Stamp Set. There is so much versatility when creating with this stamp set. I'm happy that it will be included in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
The weather in Minnesota will almost be tropical today. I may be stretching the truth a bit, but after the winter that wouldn't end, it will seem tropical. [insert a huge smile]
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Early Espresso Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4".
First Layer: 4" x 5 1/4" Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock, placed inside the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder and put through the Big Shot.
Second Layer: 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" Early Espresso Cardstock
Third Layer: 3" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock, You will need three Sponge Daubers to create the sky.
- Press the Sponge Dauber in the Crushed Curry Ink and drag across the bottom of the cardstock.
- Press the Sponge Dauber in the Pumpkin Pie Ink and drag across the top of the cardstock. Press the Sponge Dauber in the Pumpkin Pie Ink again and press and it on the cardstock to create a sun image.
- Press the Sponge Dauber in the Lemon Lime Twist Ink and drag across the middle of the cardstock.
- Use the long narrow image multiple times in Crumb Cake Ink to create the sand at the bottom of the cardstock.
- Use Early Espresso Ink to add the palm tree images.
- Use a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and color it with a Sponge Dauber in the Crushed Curry Ink. Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink and punch it out with the 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch. Attach with Dimensionals.
You can shop in my 24/7 online store here for all your papercrafting supplies. It is hard to believe that the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog will be done on June 3, 2019. But the upside to that is the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog starts on June 4, 2019!!!
Last weekend, we spent Saturday with some of Dan's sibilings. Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day with brunch at a local restaurant. The big surprise was watching our oldest grandgirl D-R-I-V-E her mom and sister to and from the brunch. If you could have seen the shocked look on my face! Wasn't I just rocking that baby girl to sleep? In six months, she will be a licensed driver. Yikes! Today is Stampin' Up!'s worldwide Day of Service. I'm looking forward to doing some volunteer work with my team members. Enjoy this wonderful Wednesday's weather and thank you for stopping by!