Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop where we are featuring our favorite products that are retiring from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. My project today is a set of 3" x 3" note cards that uses the Music From the Heart Stamp Set. This was the first stamp set I bought from the catalog. I found these four images in the stamp set unique:
- the heart piano lid,
- the build-a-guitar with the heart treble clef,
- the curvy keyboard and
- the heart musical note.
Plus, I liked the font used for the sentiments. The bonus for this stamp set is it was inspired by someone I know, Million Sales Achiever, Dawn Olchefske.
This is the perfect stamp set for anyone you know who loves music. The note cards I am showing you today are simple for a beginner stamper to make. If you or someone you know needs an art project for a child through an adult, these note cards are a do-able project.
These four note cards look similar, but some aren't the same.
These two cards with the butterfly and daisy have the punches adhered to the front.
These two cards have the heart and pine tree punched out of the front and adhered to the inside. Sneaky, right? This is a simple example of how you can easily add a little twist to your papercrafting projects, whether you are a beginner or an experienced stamper. The 3" x 3" Envelopes are the final thing you need for these note cards.
Click the image below and see what Susan Campfield has created.
Click the image below and see what Barb Mullikin has created.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the other fabulous projects in the Blog Hop.
Card Base: 3" x 6" Whisper White Cardstock, scored at 3".
- Stamp the sentiments in Melon Mambo Ink at the top of each card front.
- Ink up the curvy keyboard image with Black Memento Ink. Stamp it three times on scraps of Whisper White Cardstock. Do this for all four cards. Center each punch over the stamped keyboard images and punch out.
- Adhere the flower and butterfly punches to the front of the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Put the heart and pine tree punches in the center of the card front and punch out. Put SNAIL Adhesive on the back of the heart and pine tree punch. Place each one in the punched out area. Gently push them to the inside of the card.
Don't forget to look at the retiring products from the current catalogs. They are available as supplies last or by June 2, 2020.
Check out the Clearance Rack while you are shopping in my online store here. Thank you for your support!!!