Last night's Awards Night was amazing and inspiring. The top demonstrator's sales of $336,000 was a new record at Stampin' Up! The Roaring 20's Party after Awards Night was so much fun! I loved seeing the beautiful vintage clothing everyone was wearing.
At this morning's General Session, the Interim CEO talked about defining decisions that we make in our lives. Joining Stampin' Up! was one of my defining decisions in my life.
- It has fulfilled my dream of owning my own business.
- It has pushed me out of my comfort zone, which has helped me to be more confident.
- It has given me a creative outlet that I haven't been bored with.
- It has given me a chance to earn free vacations and travel to Stampin' Up! events.
- It has allowed me to be able to watch my three grandgirls for the last 11 years.
- It has introduced me to hundreds of people that I never would have met, who have become friends.
- It has paid for my papercrafting hobby and provided income to my family.
Yes, being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has truly changed my life! I'm always looking for more demonstrators to join my team. Will you be the next one? I hope so!
Here are some of today's Convention swap cards.
A sympathy card swap because no one wants to make sympathy cards when you need them.
A thank you card swap, which I needed because I'm so far behind on getting my thank you cards mailed out.
I joined the WOW Manly Card Swap because I find masculine cards challenging to create.
Back I go to this afternoon's session. Can't be late! Have a wonderful weekend! I'll have more Convention swaps to share next week.